Have stopped taking Premarin and have gained weight.Related?

Infertility Specialist
I've stopped taking Premarin after taking it since 1978 following a complete hysterectomy. Might this possibly cause weight gain?
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Lifestyle changes

Detailed Answer:
Hi, weight gain does not seem to be related to premarin withdrawal. It is related more to your lifestyle than premarin. I guess you might have been resting more after heart surgery or reduced excercise. Try to take regular walk and low calorie diet. Let me know if you have anymore doubts. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol