Have stomach problem with passing stool. Feeling uncomfortable. Having bronchitis bout. On lithium. Want to use viagra. Safe?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Question
Helo doctor
I have stomach problem with passing stool, big urge can not stop, not formed , some pain, only twice or three times but not a comfortable feeling. i just finished antibiotic course for having a bronchitis bout and am alright.i was goiven broncho dilator and 6 mg defcort twice day. this is over now.
This has resulted after some food eaten outside .I am on lithium and plan to use viagra 50 mg. what safe medicines i must use to get over this problem.
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be collitis.....

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in

The information you have provided is suggestive of infection of the GI track following contaminated food

I would suggest you go for a good probiotic twice a day for five to seven days

If you have low grade fever and the stool is foul smelling , go for a stool report and start antibiotic according to the culture report

Hope this helps
Do write back in case of concern......