Have stomach infection. Taken Norflox TZ. Should I continue?

Infertility Specialist
I have stomach infection plus UTI together, taken Norflox TZ for 3 days,& improving. Should I continue?
Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query. You are on right antibiotics as your symptoms are improving. You please continue your prescribed medicines for another 4 days to make total duration of 7 days. Always medicines like these antibiotics have to be taken under supervision of a doctor and should not be stopped midway as it might give rise to resistant and more virulent form of infection. This medicine might give you gastritis. You can take antacid medicines if it does. If you dont get relief after completing course of antibiotics, please get urine culture and sensitivity done to check best medicine for infection and see your doctor. I hope your doubt is cleared. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol