Have stitches on testicles. Pus coming out after sex. Normal? Remedy?

General Surgeon
Stitches. At my testicles. Many. Years. Ago. Pus. Is. Coming. Out. After. Sex. Is. It. Normal. What. To. Do
Posted Mon, 28 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
A few more information required to answer your que

Detailed Answer:
Hi Yeime ! Good morning. I am Dr Shareef, a general surgeon answering your query.

It will be helpful if you could please provide me some more details of your problem:

1) When and for what condition of the testis, the surgery was done, and the nature of the surgery done.
2) Is there any fever and pain associated ?
3) Is there any burning urination or any other symptoms related to your genito urinary tract ?
4) What is your age like ?
5) Are you currently under any medications ?
6) Reports of any related investigations done including that of biopsy if any.
7) Do you mind telling me something about your partner ? Is it single or multiple partners you had sex with, and was it protected or otherwise ?

A detailed information on the above will help me in answering your query better.

Thanks for choosing the XXXXXXX forum for your health query.

Awaiting your response. Dr Shareef.