Ask a Urologist   »  

Have stinging sensation on tip of penis when urinating, yellow urine

I have a stingy sensation in the tip of my penis when I pee, and my pee seems very yellow, all of this in the past two days. I am 52 years old.
Posted Sat, 29 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later

Thanks for the question.

Such symptoms are commonly seen with Urine analysis can help to confirm the diagnosis.

A course of antibiotics can be suggested after that. Drinking lots of water can help flush off the infection.

At times dehydration can also cause such symptoms.So I guess you can increase water intake and see if these symptoms resolve.

If symptoms persist then urine analysis and course of antibiotics can be considered.

Hope that answers your question.Regards.