Have stent in heart. Getting out of breath and drop in bp. Have angina. Knee replacement to be done

I have a stent in heart over a year ,the last week I have found I am getting out of breath just going even the toilet ,I have high bp but last week it dropped quiet low 63/32 pulse 72 ,stayed low all night I also have angina and waiting for knee replacement I am 63yrs women
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 32 minutes later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Sorry to see the state of your affairs...

“Out of breath” means – left heart failure.
On “just going even the toilet” means – the degree of failure is severe (Class III)
“BP dropped 63/32” in a known with high BP – means shock. If it stayed all night, it may lead to kidney failure.
Angina after a stent means – worsening of your Coronary Artery Disease / possibly the stent is blocked or there is a different block in native vessels.
In summary, you might have heard a heart attack...

YOU MUST BE ADMITTED IMMEDIATELY – your heart and coronaries (as also the kidneys) need URGENT EVALUATION.

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck