Have started to drink from last week. Drinking more than a normal person. Any problem with me?

Age. 23, 150lb. So I've been drinking every day for maybe 2 weeks. I'll drink after work probably 150ML of wild XXXXXXX 101 proof. On the weekends I'll get up take a shot and pretty much drink the whole day or night. I've just started but I went through 5 and a half bottles of 750ml wild XXXXXXX 101. I'm probably going to stop and just do it on the weekends. I havent drank at all today so far. So basically I'm just asking for some insight on this I know it's a problem.
Posted Wed, 19 Dec 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 2 hours later

Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

You need to see your Psychiatrist again – you have seen before for ‘bipolar’
And that too as soon as possible.
This is addiction and you need help.
You are already under care for ‘Bipolar’ and your psychiatrist will be the best person to treat.
You need admission, detoxification and de-addiction.

Seek social support. Confide to a family member, a good friend and ask for help
Look for ‘Alcoholic Anonymous’ in your area and ask for assistance

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Follow-up: Have started to drink from last week. Drinking more than a normal person. Any problem with me? 13 hours later
Not staisfied with your answer at all. I feel like I just wasted $10... anyways my bipolar is stable and I see my doctor every 3 months. I don't think I'm addicted to alcohol but I probably will if I don't cut back. I didn't drink at all yesterday and I probably wont today either. I only drink when I play a game on xboxlive with friends sometimes by my self when I play a game makes me play better. When I do most of the time I'll take 6 shots or so for half of the day. The first message I sent you wasn't so acurate. I drank probably 4 and a half 750ml bottles of wild XXXXXXX 101 proof in a week in a half everyday. I don't feel addicted though I'll probably just drink on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at night or middle of the day depends what I'm doing for the weekend. I don't know if that's such a good I idea though that's why I'm asking you. Is it ok to drink say 3 days out of the week? Need a much more detailed answer then the last one.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 10 hours later

It is not OK to drink, as you have written. A drinking spree / a period of rest / again a weekend spree – is called binge drinking. It is the harbinger of later addiction.
Addiction is Physical and Psychological dependence. At this stage, you don’t seem to have physical dependence. But be ware – it may only be a question of time.
The Psychiatrist is the one who is specifically qualified and trained to treat abuse, misuse of alcohol, tobacco and drug so on. He is the one most suitable under the circumstances. You already have rapport with one – though for a different problem. There is one who knows you already and he will be better placed to help. That is why I advised to see him.

I am sorry to see that you are rather upset and ‘not satisfied’. After nearly fifteen years of study and fifty years of experience, I have nothing more to offer.
YOU CAN GET IT BACK – by writing to the administration.

All the best