Have stage 3 kidney disease and diabetes. Got shingles. Which medicine should I take?

I have stage 3 kidney disease. I am 73 yrs old and have diabetes 2. I came down with shingles on march 4th. I am told that I can't take advil, aleve or etc because of damaging the kidneys. What can I take for my fibromyliga, leg cramps at night?
Posted Tue, 9 Apr 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I understand your concern and I have noted your medical problem

Medications that can be tried are low dose of pregabaline, vitamin E,Calcium, low dose tramadol. Please take these medications under the guidance of a kidney specialist

Best wishes