Have stage 1 mucinous ovarian cancer. Overweight. Is Herbalite safe to use?

Several years ago I had Stage 1a mucinous ovarian cancer. I am approximately 75 pounds overweight and having difficulty loosing the weight. Is herbalife safe to use for someone who has had cancer? Because of the cancer I do not take any type of hormone replacement. I am not sure if herbalife contains any type of ingredient that would effect my hormones or increase my risk of cancer reoccurence.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 56 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query
As far as contents of herbal life are concerned,it has proteins,carbohydrates,fats,vitamins and minerals and
no hormone preparation is there.
You can use herbal life for weight loss without any
Problem but you must talk to your doctor before
Starting it.
I hope to have answered you however you can revert to me for
Any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.