Have stabbing pain in chest and back and on and off hurting neck. Looking for cure

I have stabbing chest pain it goes thru to my back and my neck hurts to it comes and goes it just started about an hour ago
Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 19 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
A chest pain of acute onset and of stabbing nature at your age can be an Acute Coronary Syndrome- Unstable Angina, NSTE-Myocardial Infarction, STE-Myocardial Infarction.
It may be an Aortic Dissection or it may be a pulmonary embolism.
Less likely possibility are An Adid peptic disorder- probability more if you are having a history of acidity.
Still less likely Acute pancreatitis, pnemonia, pleurisy etc.
But rhe first three diseaeses are to be ruled out in that sequence and are medical emergencies and the treatment is also different for all of them.
Please do not waste time at home and go to ER as soon as possible because time counts the most in these diseases and we can not take the try and see type approach here.
I hope you will take steps to reach an equiped hospital with capability of PCI.
Wish you a great health.