Have squishy stool and suffering from urinary tract infection. Worrisome

Question

i have been having squishy XXXXXXX stool a long with squishy stool. and i currently have a urinary tract infection. the "worm" when picked up is dry and feels rough and when pulled apart made a snapping noise. it also was not moving.
Posted Mon, 5 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 7 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thank you for putting up your problem to Healthcare Magic!
The parasite seems a bit larger than the thread worm in the photograph.
Morphologically they look the same like other round worms, only the size is different.
Thread worm is 1.5 cm at best length which I believe is not the case here.
The parasite you are talking about is a different round worm called ascaris which is usually 12-50 cms in length and about 5mm thick and is XXXXXXX brown in color.
You should treat it with Tablet Albendazole 400mg at bed time for three days
and also take Liq Cremaffin 30ml at bed time for the same duration to produce loose stool to remove the parasites.
Meanwhile you should take the treatment for Urinary tract infection from your local clinician.
I hope this information would be both informative and helpful for you

Follow-up: Have squishy stool and suffering from urinary tract infection. Worrisome 14 days later
Is it possible to have more than one type of worm?

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
Yes, it is possible to have many types of the worms in the same person at the same time or subsequently. Infection with two types of tape worm is unusual at one time due to the bulky size if the parasite. An adult Tinea saginata can be of 33feet size!
All of them can be detected by a stool examination for ova and cyst.
I hope the advise would be useful for you.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Have squishy stool and suffering from urinary tract infection. Worrisome 14 hours later
i have passed about 15 visible worms in my stool ever since i took herbal remedys, but i took a stool test and it said i had no worms, is there another possible way to see how many more worms there could be inside?

Hi XXXXXXX
The visible worms are mostly the larvae of enterobius vermicularis. They are numerous and does not mean that you are infected with multiple types of worms.
Off course you may have many worm of enterobius genus in your gut.
Herbal medicine can hardly cure these hard liner infections, I have experience in modern science of medicine and can reassure you that almost all worms are curable with today's medicines
Just get a repeat stool sample preferably early morning to identify the species and take treatment in consultation with your local physician..
Wish you a great health!