Have spots on vagina and throat, muscle pain, no fever, swollen lymph node, have ovarian cyst

Hi, here is my history, i would like to know if the symptoms are XXXXXXX : I started to bleed between my periods and had a bladder infection, my doctor gave me Zinnat 500g morning and night for 5 days. The 4th day, i started to have spots on my vagina and in my throat (left side only) as well as muscle pain sensation with no fever. Now I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my neck and i couldnt sleep last night due to the pain. In the meantime, i have been diagnosed with Ovarian Cyst on the left side as well (5 cms).
The spots (2) on the left side of my vagina disappeared but the one in my throat is still there.
Posted Thu, 23 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 4 hours later
Dear Patient,
The spots on your vagina and throat can be due to infection , PCOD or a reaction to medicine.
If the lesions on your vagina have faded away then the chances of the lesions in throat being something major are remote and they too should fade away.
I would be in a better position to answer if you could please send in a couple of photographs .

Dr.Rohit Batra