Have sphenoid sinus and had a hearty stint. Facing complicated teeth problem due to sinus

ENT Specialist
hi,i am XXXXXXX sphenoid sinus op less nose break-is that possible?i am 59 years but had a heart stint placed a couple of years ago.i still suffer in result of some assault injuries in recent years[concussion,neck,r.arm and r.leg],they say more exercise is the answer.i am ex-service and not currently working mostly due these injuries.i feel at times our health system at state/federal level writes some of us off without delivering the repairs[personal].oh, two bad teeth have complicated the sinus problem.i live east devonport tasmania.thankyou.
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumit Bhatti 1 hour later
Brief Answer: As below: Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for your query. 1. Kindly rephrase your question as to what you mean with "sphenoid sinus op less nose break". 2. I am assuming that you are referring to medical management of sphenoid sinusitis or endoscopic sinus surgery. 3. If you can upload images of a Sinus CT, I will be able to give you an accurate assessment. 4. Please mention the symptoms that this sinus problem is causing. I hope that I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them. Regards.