Have sore throat, stomach aches, headaches and nausea. Have been coughing, lightheaded. Suggest?

im getting sick, I have a sore throat, stomach aches and headaches, nausea and body aches
I feel like I'm gonna throw up but i haven't yet and i have been coughing
lightheaded and i had a fever yesterday morning and night
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 1 hour later
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Your symptoms are like viral infection. I feel you could be suffering from throat infection, i.e. pharyngitis. You need to be examined by a doctor to come to a confirmatory diagnosis.
Home remedies for throat infection include salt water gargles, herbal teas, hard candies, sprays (for example, Chloraseptic) and lozenges, which can provide temporary pain relief.
Acetaminophen or ibuprofen may help control the pain.
Other decongestant products, such as those containing pseudoephedrine can be temorary relief. You might need antibiotic also which will be decided by your treating physician.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile