Have sore forearm. Felt spherical lumps below elbow crease. Easy way to remove this?

Spine Surgeon
my right forearm has been very sore for a month. Im a paramedic and thot it was from fatigue. When massage the are I found two 1-2 mm spherical lumps. The 1st is 2" below my elbow crease on my forearm. The other is near that. Some mornings it hurts to pick up my coffee cup but most days its just irrirating. Motrin ice and massage help. But Im concerned about bumpd
Posted Mon, 27 May 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Most likely they are either skin lesions or lipoma or fibrous swellings. Important is to know if it is increasing in size? Any discolouration around the swelling.
If it is painful with increasing size then it needs to investigated and get examined by physician.
Otherwise please continue local application.