Have some worm like thing growing and spurting semen into penis. What cis it?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
i have some sort of worm like thing growing out of me, and it is spurting semen into my penis, anus, and mouth, it is about 3 feet long , im so scared, please help, i feel like i am going to die
i forgot to tell you i live alone, but am healthy besides from the thing, and it has been fillin gmy penis, bladder, and anus with an even thicker than human semen liquid
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 1 hour later
Hello
You are facing probably guinea worm infestation, or some other rare worm infestation.
Please see a physician at the earliest.
take care.