Have soft lump in the elbow crease. Diagnosed with fatty cyst. Should I be worried?

Hello I am 24 about 200 lb and I am approx 5 ft 7 in I am generally healthy and had a child two years ago. I have a lump on my left arm in the elbow crease on the top left that is soft and round a little bigger then the a quarter and came up in the past year or two. If I used that arm often during the day it becomes hard to straighten and feels really tight it also feels tight when I type otherwise it does not bother me too much. I was told it was probably just a fatty cyst by my GYN however I have now noticed another pea sized firmer lump at the same height but on the right side of my left arm, should i be worried? Could one have anything to do with the other?
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Lymphoma
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 3 hours later
These lumps of pea size could be neurofibromas or cysts.
Although they appear to be harmless but if you feel that they are increasing in number or size,then you must consult your doctor and go for surgical removal of one of them and get it biopsied.
Biopsy will reveal the ultimate diagnosis and will pave the way for future line of action.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Follow-up: Have soft lump in the elbow crease. Diagnosed with fatty cyst. Should I be worried? 4 hours later
What about the tightness I feel sometimes that makes it hard for me to straigten my arm? Should I be worried about that?
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
The tightness doesn't seem to be related to the presence of lump and could be due to exhaustion caused by overwork.I don't think it should be worried about.