Have smalls bumps on vagina and burns during urination. Concerned

May 2013
i have the smalls bumps on my vagina that might have puss and they burn when i pee...please help i am terrified.
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

The possible causes are:
- Skene’s duct cysts: these ducts lie on both side of the urethra above the vaginal opening.
- Genital infections like herpes, warts by human papilloma virus and molluscum contagiosum etc can present as small bumps on and vagina.
- Sometimes skin lesions like folliculitis, clogged sweat glands also appear as bumps on external genitalia.
So you once consult gynecologist and get examined to find out the actual nature of your lesions and take treatment accordingly.
As these are common problems and can be cured with proper treatment no need to worry.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.