Have small, white lump on the outside of testicles with white fluid. What could it be?

Hello I have this small, white lump on the outside of my testicles. It is not a spot as no puss comes out of it, but after attempting to sqeeze it, some white material came out of it. Material was not like puss that comes out of normal spot. What is it and how do i get rid of it? Thank you
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. It is appearing like a sebaceous cyst. Scrotum area is a common site for these. The only definitive treatment is surgical removal. However it is usually not advised to remove them as they are totally harmless. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you