Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small white bump on penis tip. Should I be concerned?

Hi I have a sexual health question
I have a small white XXXXXXX on the tip of my penis and would like to find out if I should be concerned.
I have a photo to send.
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
The lesion on your penis does not look like a healthy lesion that is, it does not appear like a depigmentation only.
it can be a chancre of syphilis, or a ulcerated blister/insect bite or a malignancy.
It is highly advisable that you get examined and evaluated by a dermatologist/physician of your locality and get managed accordingly.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.