Have small testicle and low testosterone level. What is the normal penis length?

Question
Hi
I am 24 year old my height is 5ft 7inches and my weight is 70 kg.
My penis length is 2.5 inch in flaccid state and 5.3inches in erect state is it good shape?
My second question is My testicle size is so small i might afraid that i run low testosterone but i have not check it so what are the possible cause behind that????
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 hours later

The average penis size ranges between 3.5 and 6.2 ‎inches in length and between 3.7 and 5.1 inches in girth when erect.‎ The size of penis in flaccid state is not important.
So, you have a normal size penis.

The comparatively smaller size of testicles is usually constitutional. It does not reflect the testosterone levels in the body. The small size of testicles is normal in many individuals and it does not affect their fertility in any way.

The common symptoms of low testosterone levels include depression, mental fogginess/fuzziness, difficulty concentrating, anxiety, loss of muscle, increased weight gain, decreased facial hair and a loss of libido.

The only way to know about testosterone deficiency is to get a blood test done. Your endocrinologist can guide you regarding this.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Have small testicle and low testosterone level. What is the normal penis length? 2 hours later
Hi
i ve a small doubt on penis size is that normal size bcause i ve heard some where that 6 inch is normal when erect?
Should my sexual life will be normal bcause i m afraid that i might have somewhere little small in size?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
A penis size of 5.3 inches in the erect state is considered normal and also can satisfy a woman in every way. You can have a normal sexual life. There is no need to worry.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.

Follow-up: Have small testicle and low testosterone level. What is the normal penis length? 8 hours later
HI
Madam but i would really like to know that what are the causes behind that my testicle size is not increase ?
I ve read some where that a women's vagina is only 3inches sensitive so size does not matter so please do clear my doubts

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
Hi again,

The size of testicles is usually genetically determined.

The size of the testicles cannot be altered without a surgery. It is the hormonal levels which affect the fertility. You can get your serum testosterone levels evaluated.

You have read correctly that only the lower part of the vagina is sensitive and a penis size more than 3 inches (erect) is sufficient for a successful intercourse.

Follow-up: Have small testicle and low testosterone level. What is the normal penis length? 13 hours later
Hi
Madam please may have look at of my penis of flaccid state and testicle and say that is it the correct shape or something wrong in that?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 10 hours later
Hi again,
I have seen the pictures attached.
The penis as well as testicles are of normal size and shape. The testicles are not at all small. There is no need to feel concerned over their size.
Rest assured.