Have small testicle. What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?

I m 24 years old and my height is 5ft8inch. I have doubt on my penis size and testicle in flaccid state it is 2.5inch and in erect state it is nearly 5.9inches .
is it a good size to satisfy a girl i have read somewhere that a girls vagina is only 3 inches sensitive so size doesnt matter is it true?
I have a small testicle and i afraid that i might run a low testosterone but i havent checked yet i ve attached a photo plz may have look clear my doubt please.What is phalloplasty surgery should i go for that?
Thank You
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 11 hours later

The average penis size is 5 - 6 inches when erect. The size of flaccid penis has not clinical relevance especially with sexual functions. If you consider these values, your penis size is normal. I was able to view the pictures sent and I do not find any obvious problem there.

Normal vagina is 2.5-3.5 inches but it is stretchable. I think you need not to worry about satisfying your sexual partner, as your penis size is normal.

A small testicle does not mean it produces low testosterone. It can produce enough hormones for the body. If you feel you have any low testosterone symptoms like low sexual desire, infertility or erectile dysfunction, then you can get it checked. That will clarify your doubts.

Phalloplasty is surgery to enhance the penis or for any physical correction. As per pictures, I do not think you need any of such procedure.

I hope, I have answered your query. I will be available for follow up query if any.

Follow-up: Have small testicle. What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state? 1 hour later
I would like to know that why my testicles size are not grown properly?
Is penis size determined by genes?
I have heard some where that there is a injection for grith enhancement what is that please do clear my doubts.
Besides that as you are female i would like to know that can u accept my penis size?

Thank you
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 22 hours later

I am sorry but you need to understand this. Your testicles size is perfectly normal. Why worry about it at all?

The genes from the time of conception, determine everything in the human body including the penis size.

You could perhaps speak to a skilled urologist about the girth enhancement or even post a query to an urologist on the XXXXXXX panel.

It is unethical to ask or answer personal queries on the forum. Please post your valid medical concern where I can be of help. You could probably speak to a sexologist and go in for a few sittings of sexual counseling to make yourself feel better. I hope you agree with me.

I feel I have answered most of your queries, and there is nothing more that I can help you with. You may please close this discussion.

Thank you and good health!