Have small testicle. Noticed blood in urine during cystoscopy. Any suggestion?

During my recent Cystoscopy- three days back following may please be guide-
1.During and after cystoscopy some bleeding was there with pain.
2.Urologist was talking with nurse that there is some lights appeared while doing examinationof bladder,later on he was talking with nurse that this may be because I am taking multivitamin like vitamin B ,due to this vitamin light may be there, but he did not evaluated further. for such remarks getting confused.
3.For small testicles- he was accepting that my testicles are quite small, he was explaining that due to small testicles ,I have low testosterone free and total, but he did not evaluate further, I heard during cystoscopy he was talking that some injection is to be given for further tests of testicles but he did not do that,

Posted Sat, 22 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 29 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query. Answers to your question are

1.     B complex changes urine color to yellow. He might have meant that because during cystoscopy we look at the urine jet coming out of the ureteric orifice into the bladder. This is absolutely normal and there is nothing to worry.
2.     Serum testosterone need to be checked and testosterone may have to be replaced if levels are low. This may be in the form of gel, tablets or injections.
3.     Some blood and pain is possible and should have settled by now.

Kindly speak to your doctor during your next appointment about these things and these are not urgent issues. An elective appointment may be taken.
Hope this helps. Kindly let me know if you have further doubts,

Follow-up: Have small testicle. Noticed blood in urine during cystoscopy. Any suggestion? 14 minutes later
For low Testosterone free and total was tested shows low, GP is asking for testosterone injections, because I have severe Obs,Sleep Apnea which is untreated because not able to use CPAP,Sleep specialist started depression medicine- list of medicines are attached with blood work,
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 12 hours later

Welcome back.
I had a close look at the reports.
Since your PSA is normal and serum testosterone is low, and if your doc feels that the risk benefit ratio of testosterone replacement is favorable for you, you may go ahead with the injections. You may also speak to him on the other modes i have mentioned like gel and tablet forms.
Hope this helps. Kindly revert back for doubts if any...
wishing you good health

Follow-up: Have small testicle. Noticed blood in urine during cystoscopy. Any suggestion? 13 hours later
Thanks, as you said mentioning Testosterone Gel and tablets, does these Gel has same side effects of injections or these don't have.
Do you have noticed that DHEAS is low in tests Nov,14.2012 and Testosterone goes some normal range on this date ,low DHEAS may be due to dysfunction of Adrenal glands and Pituitary or hypopituitarism , which may be of Adrenal cortex under function can be further related to XXXXXXX Desease, as far pain concerned on elbows it is like pin pointing feeling some thing is boiling and melting down in/around bone .
actually health caremagic is not accepting reports while uploading as such these will be sent in next few days.
Do clarify these as mentioned above.
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 7 hours later
Welcome back.
At your age, if androgen replacement is considered necessary by your clinician, testosterone is the best one.
Benefits are more than Side effects in any form and hence, if serum PSA is normal, testosterone can be safely given.
Addisons's disease is more complex with changes in other hormone levels as well and is better dealt with by the endocrinologist.
I am not the right person to comment on the elbow pain. If persistent, pls check with your orthopedician.

Best regards