Have small testicle. Could this be due to over masturbation?

My testicles are very small. over masturbation is the cause i think. what can i do to increase testicles size for a fuller appearance. Thank you
Posted Tue, 14 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation frequently since long time and now think that size of your testicles is small because of masturbation.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety. Following measures will help to boost up your level of confidence and allay anxiety.
1) Practice moderate exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 hour.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vitamins A,C,E,D.fruits and vegetables .
3) Avoid alcohol and smoking .
4)Take some anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday.

As regards your assumption about size of the testis consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and assessment.
He is will decide whether they are normal or smaller and will guide you regarding further treatment if required.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Follow-up: Have small testicle. Could this be due to over masturbation? 12 hours later
Thank you for the advice however i am still worried about my testicle size as they are about the size of a large grape (approximately 1.5 the size of an average grape). whether or not this is unusual is there a way to get a fuller appearance on the actual testis?
Thank you again.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 53 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.Worrying will not solve your problem .

You have to consult qualified Urologist as I have suggested earlier.He will be the best person to judge the reality and advise you regarding further management.
Thanks and Regards.