Have small subcentimeter cysts bilaterally and abdominal pain during intercourse. Is it cancer?

Yes Thank you. I have small subcentimeter cysts bilaterally, no pathological fluid, arterial spectral reacings are confirmed within both testicles. I have pain when I have intercouse in the abdomen. Had an ultrasound and the above are the reported findings. Should I worry that it could be cancer?
Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 51 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
Cysts are fluid containing swellings that can occur anywhere in the body.
It looks like the cysts are in the epididymis, the way you described.
These are not cancers and do not transform into one and so there is nothing to worry.
It is reassuring that the blood flow to the testes are normal.
Consultation is worthwhile if the abdominal pain persists and if its is severe, otherwise there is nothing to worry,