Have small penis size. Suggest method to increase size and sustain erection?

iam 21 year old with fat penis size is approximately 3.5 inche's in fully errect it enough to satisfying a woman and produce kids.
i took masturbation daily and does it have any side there any method to increase penis size and to reduce premature ejaculation
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 9 hours later

The normal human penis size 5.1-5.9 inches when erect. As you said, your penis size is 3.5 inches when erect, it is less than a normal range. But, what matters more is able to sustain the erection than size of the penis.

If the erection is fine then you need not to worry about the size.

Surgery is the only option to increase the penis size for micropenis (penis size less than 3 inches). But, it is associated with it's own risk.

Masturbation do not have any harmful side effects as such. But, anything in excess is not good. There are some minor side effects when done in excess are, loss of interest in sex, loss of concentration, etc.

Pressure to perform is one of the reason for premature ejaculation. So, relax before you perform. I would suggest you to see a physician for detailed evaluation to find the cause of premature ejaculation. Methods can be advised once the cause is known.

I hope, this answers your query. Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Have small penis size. Suggest method to increase size and sustain erection? 27 minutes later
i have white spots on my penis.spots are numerous arranged in a manner around the penis.will it have any effect on future sexual intercourse
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 54 minutes later
Hello again.

Spots on penis can be due to variety of reasons, most common of them is sexually transmitted diseases (STD). But, it needs physical examination to confirm the cause.

Best treatments are available if diagnosed early and will not have any serious consequences.

Please visit physician in your locality so that diagnosis can be made.

I hope, this answers your query.

Follow-up: Have small penis size. Suggest method to increase size and sustain erection? 26 minutes later
the white spot found my penis at the age of 12 and i didn't made any sexual intercourse in my life.will it because of std.

will continues masturbation decreases penis length

as i already mentioned about my penis size (3.5 inched) wii it is enough to become father and satisfy a women

i heard that will eating bananas will increase penis size

while answering thid please not that my body is fat (bulky) with weights around 90 kgs and height around 6 feet

looking forward for your valuable information
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 22 hours later

As you mentioned, you never had sexual intercourse and history is long standing, it looks very unlikely as STD. As I suggested before, it needs detailed physical examination to comment.

Masturbation neither increases nor decreases the size of penis. So do not worry. It is myth that eating particular food or medicine can increase the size. There is no proven study that eating banana increases penile size.

If you get proper erection of penis, that is sufficient to satisfy a women and to become a father. Size has nothing to do with the performance.

Abdominal fat can make penis look smaller. Reducing weight, especially abdominal fat will help you to some extent.

I hope. this information helps you to relieve your anxiety. Wish you good health.