Have small penis and tight foreskin. What treatment should be done?

Hi name is XXXXXX.i want yr sugestion. My penis is very small.alongwith my foreskin is so tighg that it cant be pooled back.i am looking for a female doc in kolkata for checkup and theneedful treatment.kindly suggest me what to do ans please reffef any female doctor in kolkata.thank you.
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Jyoti Patil 7 hours later

The normal human penis size 5.1-5.9 inches when erect. If your penis size falls in this range, then you need not to worry.

Tight foreskin, which is unable to retract, is called Phimosis in medical terms. It can be treated conservatively if it is mild. Local application of steroids along with gentle manual retraction can be tried after consulting Urologist. If it is severe, then surgery i.e. Circumcision is best option. You can consult an Urologist in your locality for examination and selection of treatment modality depending on severity.

There are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
I hope, this answers your query. I wish you good health.