Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small penis. Is it possible to increase penis size?

Mar 2016

My peniusi believe my penius is to small. i really want a 2nd opinion. but if it is small, i want to make it bigger. what should i do/use to make it bigger
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. S Patra 3 hours later

Normal average penis size is 3-4 inch in flaccid state and 5-5.5 inch in erection but it varies man to man.

A 2.5-3 inch anatomically normal penis is sufficient to satisfy a woman in every way as only lower 1/3 portion of the vagina is sensitive to touch & pleasure. Also small size does not hamper your sexual/married life in the future if you get proper erection and ejaculate timely.

Don't get psychologically upset as a lot of men have the common problem of small penis size. A complete clinical/physical examination is needed for evaluation on the basis of social history & sexual life. So please do consult with your Sexologist/Urologist regarding this and take suggestive measures.

Practically there is no such medication to increase penis size and most of these are associated with side effects in large scale.

Some surgical methods are there like Phalloplasty (increase in length) and girth enhancement. But those are done on rare occasion and on the basis of a person's interest.

Do the following basic things:

1) Regular physical exercise like jogging/running/treadmill to improve circulation on all body parts including the penis.
2) Control body weight by avoidance of fatty/spice food
3) Avoid stress/mental upset by regular XXXXXXX breathing/yoga and try to relax more
4) Drink plenty of fluids/water and eat leafy vegetables/fresh fruits
5) Quit smoking/alcohol if you have the habit and need psychological counseling
6) Maintain personal hygiene & wear cotton underwear only
7) Stop the habit of excessive masturbation and do periodically with an interval
8) Pulling/stretching your penis on a regular basis and start with XXXXXXX breathing.Hold the stretch for 10-15 second and release slowly
9) Take Vitamin-E & Zinc supplements to your diet
10) Need proper sleep for at least 6-8 hrs in a day.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.

Wish you better health.