Have small, itchy hive like blisters coming back. What could be the cause?

Two weeks ago I broke out in small, itchy hive like blisters. they began to clear up on their own but a few days ago they started coming back. they haven't increased in number but are profoundly larger and redder this time. I have no known allergies to foods or medications
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 14 hours later
Brief Answer: Fixed eruptions or urticarial lesions Detailed Answer: Hi, I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now as per the description victims have provided, it looks like you are developing either lesions of fixed eruptions or urticarial lesions. I would like to know certain things from you before coming to the exact diagnosis. Have the lesions reappeared at the same sites where they were present earlier? Did the lesions heal with any pigmentation? Are you presently on any medications? Are there any oral or genital lesions? Any intake of outside food or preserved or canned food prison to onset of lesions each time? Also it would be great if you can click some close up pictures of the skin lesions and upload them here on this page. You can also mail the same at YYYY@YYYY with heading as ref to Dr Geetika Paul. I am sure I would be able to help you more once you provide more details about the skin condition and follow up with the pictures. Waiting for your response, Dr Geetika Paul.