Have small hard nodule type lump below testicles at the end of urethra. What it could be?

General Surgeon
Hi doctors i have a small hard nodule type lump below my testicles at the end of my urethra. Any idea what it could be. There is no pain pr discomfort. Thanks
Posted Sun, 29 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. M Y Shareef 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
More information will be helpful.

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX ! Good evening. I am Dr Shareef, a general surgeon answering your query.

A few more information from you will be helpful in answering your query better :

1) Since when did you notice this hard swelling ?
2) Can you please explain the exact site of the swelling ? In your statement you wrote that it is at the end of urethra, and also below the testicles which I think do not match each other. So please give the exact location of the swelling.
3) Is there any recent development of nodular swellings in your inguinal region ? If yes, then what is their consistency ! Is it soft or firm or hard .
4) Is there any history of trauma to the area ?

Awaiting you answer/information. Thank you for using XXXXXXX portal for clearing doubts on your health.