Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small bumps on penis, like a line from shaft to the head of penis. How to heal it?

hi i have small bumps on my penis ,its like a line from my shaft to the head of my penis
Posted Fri, 31 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I would be glad if you can provide few more details.
1) How long has it been there?
2) Did you ever have any sexual contact? Anytime unprotected?
3) Does it itch or burn?
Your details will help me in assisting you better.
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Follow-up: Have small bumps on penis, like a line from shaft to the head of penis. How to heal it? 19 minutes later
It's has been a month now ,doesn't itch or burn,but I masturbate alot ,I have had sex with girlfriend of 2 years
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 32 minutes later
Thanks for details and the picture.
One thing is certain that it is no where related to your masturbation.
It appears as some kind of viral lesions probably viral warts. The fact that itis not itching or burning suggests that its not an active lesion. Still however,you should get a STD check done.
If all turns out negative, then a steroid cream may help in reducing the lesions.
As of now, you should not worry. Do use a condom whenever you are having a contact.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
If not, you can close the discussion and rate the answer accordingly.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.