Have small bump with pus hanging out of anus. Painful and blood in toilet. How to cure it?

hi i am 47 years old male and have small bump hanging out of my anus. my anus pains and from today i have seen blood in my toilet. the bump appear to have pus.
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Swelling or painful lump, discharging pus and blood is most likely a boil in the anal region.
If it is long standing then it may be an infected piles.
Ideally it should be examined by a local surgeon, who will decide whether only medicine treatment will do or a surgical drain would be needed according to the local condition.
It should be brought to medical attention as soon as possible.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!