Have small blister on vagina after paper cut lesion with smelly discharge. What to do?
User rating for this question
I have a small blister on my vagina after small paper cut lesions for a couple of days. Also smelly discharge. Help?
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Manjunath L Ramarajapalli 29 minutes later
People also viewed
- Increasing sensitivity of biuret test
- Will sklice treat pediculosis capitis, head lice ?
- Weird black chunky period
- Red cut blister near vagina
- Blisters on vagina after stopping loestrin
- Can i take isordil titradose for esophageal spasm?
- Will dexpak taperpak treat adrenal insufficiency?
- Blisters on vagina after waxing
- What causes blood blisters on vagina
- I am suffering from backache, can i take relafen?
- Period with bits in
- Black chunky stuff during periods
- What are the possible causes for small blisters after dysentery
- Is saphris used in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- Touch black women cervix