Have small blemish pimple all over breasts, underneath. Applied cortisone ointment. Appropriate treatment?

Hi about a week and a half ago I broke out in red flat non itchy dots size of a pin prick or a small blemish pimple all over my breasts underneath the breasts are bigger. Since then I have seen 2 doctors one said it was viral however after having it for a few days and it was spreading I went and saw another doctor in which she took a blood test. Nothing has shown up. They resemble little pimples they are flat and red but start off skin coloured. If scratched it will have a dry centre or can peel off. They do not itch. My gp has provided me with cortisone ointment 1% however this seems to have aggravated the spots as they are now under my arms, my stomach, lower back, thighs and buttocks. As nothing has shown up on my blood test and as they are not itchy I don't think it's a concern to my gp - however knowing they are only getting worse without the appropriate treatment is making me frustratrated and just wanting to know what it could be. Also when I have a shower they begin to feel raised however over night they will be come flat again... Help please!
Posted Wed, 20 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 1 hour later
Hi K ,
Thanks for writing in.
The condition you are describing can be candidiasis, seborrheic dermartitis, purpuric lesions ,urticaria ,granuloma pyogenicum etc.
Also I would like to know-
Is there any pain/itching over the area?
Does it go away or remain as it is?
Is it raised/flat?
Is it spreading or static?
Can you upload the photographs of affected area?
Photographs can help a lot in predicting the condition.
Answer the questions and upload the photographs and we can continue the discussion here.
I will be available for follow up .
Dr Sudarshan
Follow-up: Have small blemish pimple all over breasts, underneath. Applied cortisone ointment. Appropriate treatment? 17 hours later
Hi doctor

Thank you for your reply

I have now uploaded a photo hope this helps

There is no pain or itching sometimes some places feel tingling before they come up

It. Does not go away

They are flat but when I have a shower they feel raised

They spread from my stomach to thighs to neck to breasts to back etc... Everywhere

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 11 hours later
Hi again,
Ive gone through the image.It is however not very clear.More such close up images can be of help.
It can be a viral exanthem or acneform eruption.
You can apply a cooling and soothing lotion like aloe vera lotion over the area.It will help in decreasing the inflammation and avoid residual pigmentation after it heals.

Also I would like to know -
Did you had fever/sore throat /myalgia at the time it began?
Are you on any prescription drugs?
Did the blood test had elevated WBCs ?

Answer the questions and we can continue the discussion here.
Hope this helps.