Ask a Urologist   »  

Have small and weak penis. How to get big and strong penis?

Nephrologist
Question
my age is 23 but still now my penis only 5 cm in normal position and very week. so how to big and strong my penis. thank you.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 16 minutes later
Hello

Thanks for the query

From the picture you have uploaded it looks like you have a normal size for a non erect penis and also well developed secondary sexual characters (pubic hair). An average size of an erect penis is about 13 cm to 15 cm but I would like to add here that there is wide variation in size with different races. Non erect penis is not taken into consideration for measurement. Micro penis is when an erect penis is less than 7 cm

You are telling us that your penis is weak, I would like to know more in specific what you mean by that and also answer to these questions so that I get to know what exactly the problem is

1. Do you have trouble maintaining your erection for long?
2. Do you suffer from not able to without ejaculation?
3. Are you anxious during sex?
4. Do you smoke? Drink alcohol?

Please get back to me with the answers, I am awaiting your reply.

Follow-up: Have small and weak penis. How to get big and strong penis? 15 hours later
1. No
2. No
3. Yes.
4. i was smoke Daily 4-5 cig, and alcohol only party or monthly 2 or 3 days.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 17 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the answers,

I see that you are not having trouble maintaining erections or trouble with pre mature ejaculations. The size of your penis is the only worry, I would like to reemphasize the fact that the size your penis is normal and also your secondary sexual characters are well developed. Please do not fall prey to commercial advertisements promising increased girth and length as none of them are proven by clinical trials. Little anxiousness during sex is normal.

I would recommend you to cut down on smoking to prevent long term complications which includes erectile dysfunction,chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and in worse cases cancer.

I hope I have answered your query, please accept my answer if you have no further queries

Follow-up: Have small and weak penis. How to get big and strong penis? 5 hours later
thanks but i need to longer penis and my main problem is my penis shape. another picture uploaded.

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 9 hours later
Hello

Thanks for the reply

I am sorry but I am not able to make out through the picture you have uploaded as it is a line diagram. Could you upload a real picture if not could you label the parts of the line diagram you have sent?

I am awaiting your reply