Have slight bulge of the eye. Will it be cured by surgery? What are the risks?

Hi, I was born with a lazy left eye which I had cosmetic surgery to center to my. Plus I never had vision In that eye. My right eyes seems to be bulged, I guess also birth. I'm not to sure just because I always thought that my left eye was considered to be small because of my lazy eye. But when is actually look at my right eye, it seems like the abnormal one, plus I actually like the size of the Smaller eye. Is there surgery to correct this, plus will I be taking a risk sense the eye that I would like corrected is the only eye that I have vision out of
Posted Tue, 13 Nov 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Mihir Shah 1 hour later

A slight bulge of the eye is normal.If your right eye is normal and not giving you any problems, I would advise you not to do anything about it.

Also there is no surgery by which one can make the eye smaller or bigger.Just make sure you undergo regular eye checkup (atleast once in a year) to make sure nothing is wrong with your right eye.

I hope I have answered your query.I will be available to answer any furthur queries,if you have any.

Best regards,
Dr.Mihir Shah