Have slight ED. Taking ramipril, asprin and simvastatin. Diagnosed with COPD. Safe to take low dose of CIALIS?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2014
Dec 2014

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi there! I have slight ED and am on various medication for health problems I have had for a few years. I had an MI in 2005 but have not had problems since. I am taking ramipril, aspirin and simvastatin daily for this. Two years ago I was diagnosed with COPD. I use three inhalers on a daily basis.

Am I okay to take a low dose of CIALIS on a daily basis?
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Heart Failure

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hello

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are 63 years old male has history of Myocardial Infarction in 2005. You have been diagnosed with COPD in 2011. You are also a known case of Diabetes type 2. Currently you are taking Ramipril, Aspirin and Simvastatin daily. You are also using inhalers for COPD.

Cialis is Tadalafil and it is a safe drug to use in erectile dysfunction. It can cause mild hypotension but over all its a safe drug to use. Mild headache can occur as side effect.

You can use this drug without fear as there is no significant interactions of this drug with the drugs you are taking.

One absolute contraindication of this drug is its use with Nitroglycerine. Other drugs can be used without fear.

Hope this helps you, if you have more questions you can ask again.

Thanks