Have sleep apnea and tickling sensations all over the body. Suggest medical association?

Yes, is there any medical association between sleep apnea and tickling sensations all over the body? Where can I find the documentation for that. I need it for a military disability claim.
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detailed Answer:
Welcome to XXXXXXX

There are many research proved that Numbness and tingling sensations improved after treatment with CPAP ( Continuous Positive Airway Pressure ) machine in patients with sleep Apnea.
They proved that chronic intermittent hypoxia is a major aggravator of nerve conduction abnormalities in sleep apnea patients
Hope this helps.
Please reply for further queries.