Have skin peeling off in scrotum area, seemed to be sticky and white. STD?

i have skin peeling off in scrotum area.not much saw it in the morning in was kind of sticky not too dry and seemed to be white in colour .Is it an std?pl tell me i m very much worried pls.
Posted Wed, 4 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 53 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare magic
The description of the rash does not fit into any STI. So do not worry.
It could be intertrigo or fungal infection. Please upload a photograph so that I can assess better. You have an option to do that on the right side of the query page.
Keep the area dry. Do not clean the area excessively with soap and water or dettol.
Hope this helped.