Have sharp pain in lower side of stomach going to back. Had hysterectomy. Suggest?

Hi, I just woke up with this sharp pain in my lower left side of my stomach. I recently had a hysterectomy in April, the pain was so bad I couldn't hardly walk. It went to my lower back on the left side also.
Posted Wed, 31 Jul 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Hi Merchell,
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Pain in left side of stomach may be a post-operative complication, may be due to acidity or kidney stone problem.
It should be evaluated by Urinanalysis, and an ultrasound of abdomen will be more appropriate investigations to know the exact cause of the pain.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.