Have shaky hands, pain in inner thigh and tingling sensation in arm. Cause and cure?

I have shaking hands, my resting heart rate is 100-110bpm when it is usually around 65-70. I'm 21 years of age, not very active, I have had recently been getting not pain... but a strange pain like feeling in my left inner thigh. My left arm sometimes tingles and spreads to my hands and my upper left back, also getting: not shortness of breath, but a feeling as if i havent exhaled properly and i cant breathe in fully because of it. small red marks appearing on left hand.
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 30 minutes later
Hi and thanks for your questions.
Your pulse at rest is relative high than normal these days for sure. Trembling hands is what is called tremor. It shall be important to know whether its at rest or when you wanna take something. Three things need to be ruled out in this case.
1. Hyperthyroidism which presents tremor, tarchycardia and pain and musculoskeletal pain.
2. Electrolyte abnormalities which present with tingling in the extremeties and sensational changes too.
3. sarcoidosis, a systematic disease the attacks generally the lungs, joints and skin.
Consulting an internist first, and maybe a neurologist later, depending on the clinical and paraclinical appreciation of the neurologist is the right thing, in my opinion to do.
Thanks and best regards as I wish you just the best of health,
Feel free asking further questions if need be, I shall be honored giving my support and suggestions.
Luchuo, MD.

Follow-up: Have shaky hands, pain in inner thigh and tingling sensation in arm. Cause and cure? 2 hours later
Thank you for your reply, Do you suggest I make an appointment and see my GP with this information and schedule some tests?

If those three things are ruled out, then what could it be?

I have heard something abbout a nerve that runs down the neck to the heart area, and if it is pinched or similar then it stops giving off a certain chemical which reduces the heart rate, so if that has happened that could explain the tingling in hand via the nerve and the increase rate?

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
You know there re many conditions that present the same way, but it is common and scientific practice to rule out the common things first. If these conditions are rules out, then other intense specialist advice can then be sought. A neurologist can then be consulted and other specialist internists. But you shall agree with me that it shall be sad missing common diagnosis from the start of the medical evaluation process.
This shall be a big loss if we miss these diagnosis from the beginning. I think you suggest these diagnostic possibilities as part of your worries to your GP. I think he shall be glad to consider them, for everything he should do, is , seeing that you get better health.
Thanks and hope this helps,
Feel free asking further questions if need be,
Best regards
Luchuo, MD.