Have shaky arm. Chest muscle is small. Feeling chest tightness and dry cough. Looking for cure

Nov 2013

my right arm shakes, my right chest muscle is smaller then the left, my right calf hurts, the dr is confused, i feel like my chest is tight, have a dry cough, sounds bad sometime, i also have pain under my collarbones, i am 46 yr old male, 152lbs, good shape, or so i thought, i lost 8 lbs in the last 6 months. going to dr regularly, now neurologist, mri brain scan will be this wed. I dont feel like they are listening to my symptoms. I feel and am strong and muscular
I also have lost finger dexterity on my right hand, i think about what i want the hand to do but it does not do it, there is more, I had a PVC heartbeat but it went back to normal, my white blood count is slightly low per dr. I had severe back pain in the spring but it went away, i also had renal insuficy but after the bp was found to be high, the medication brought those renal numbers back to normal, but the bp is still high, now on 10 mg linsinopril,also take trilipix, and simvistatin. sorry to ramble, finally I drink wine, red is my choice,
thank you i thought of more the left hand does not shake and the dexterity is normal,
the right is not the pill rolling like parkensons, its like a rolling wrist and i can catch it and control it, it just starts on its own and i am aware, so i just clench my fist. my body seems to pulse when i lay in med and i shake when getting up after sleep, it gets better once awake
i also have a pain in the neck and the mri there looked normal
Posted Sat, 13 Oct 2012 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Thank you for contacting Healthcare magic.
I have gone through your symptoms, which you have described in detail. The main problems are tremors (shaking) and loss of dexterity of the right hand.
The symptoms are most likely due to a focal lesion on the left side of brain. Since you have high blood pressure, it is possible that there is a lacunar infarct (small blood clot) on the left side of brain. Since the left side of brain controls the right side of body, your symptoms are on the right side.
This diagnosis would be further clarified in your MRI brain on Wednesday. Any other problem, if present can also be identified.
There are good medicines to improve your symptoms as well as for lacunar infarcts. So, there is no need to worry.
I hope it clarifies. Please get back if you have more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXX Consultant Neurologist