Have sexual thoughts, am masturbating. What are the side effects of eating cashew nuts? Will having sex make me lose weight?

Question
dear doctor
i am actually often having sex thoughts and weekly twice am doing masturbation
also my body weight is 55 kg ,my age is 25, my height is 175 ,i am eating lot of
rice two time per day but i am not putting weight and i planned to eat cashew
nuts 4 kg per month kindly tell me the side effects
please suggest me how to gain weight within three months i go to do
marriage.and having sex will reduce weight ???? how much weight lost will be
there if i do sex 2 times per day ????and
if i am in the mood sexual feelings for full day how much weight lost
i will have?????kindli give me suggestion plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
i feel my life is like hell
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 1 hour later

I can understand your concern but overeating of cashews should be avoided. Cashews are XXXXXXX in fats and hence it may have a harmful effect for the heart.

To gaim weight, a good balanced diet with fruits, vegetables, proteins, milk and yoghurt, cereals etc is required to be taken daily. The other thing you can do is exercise regularly like swimming, cycling or jogging. You can also join a gym as appetite increases after exercising. Exercise is of paramount importance because it releases endorphins from the body.

Do not indulge in any drinking or substance abuse. Weight gain requires eating calorie-rich but also nutrient-rich foods -- not just high-calorie foods with lots of fat, sugar, or empty calories. Try to eat six times a day, with each meal (or at least three of them) containing protein, starch, vegetables, and fat.

Foods highest in calories and nutrients are foods with fats, especially plant fats. Plant fats such as nuts, peanuts, seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, avocados, hummus, and oils are great sources of healthy fats loaded with nutrients and calories. Eat nuts by the handful or sprinkle them on top of soups, salads, cereal, desserts, and casseroles for added protein, fiber, healthy fat, and calories.

All these measures can help you gain weight. Having sex and having it twice daily will not cause weight loss. Even having sexual feelings does not cause weight loss.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Follow-up: Have sexual thoughts, am masturbating. What are the side effects of eating cashew nuts? Will having sex make me lose weight? 4 hours later
thank u so much doctor
my doubt is i heard from my friend ,when having sex and sexual thoughts more calories will be burnt so calories burning means weight loss occur or not doctor plzzzzzzz clarrify me

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 16 hours later

Thanks for writing back to me.

Having sex burns the calories but it does not burn so many calories which causes weight loss. Having sexual thoughts will not cause any weight loss. So rest assured that having sex will not effect your health.