Have severe skin tags problem. Looking for good dermatologist

I have a severe 'skin tags' problem and would like to consult a good dermatologist in the Borivali / Kandivili area in Mumbai. Kindly recommend.
Posted Wed, 6 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 19 minutes later
Skin tags can easily be removed by electrocautery or RF Cautery. These are minor surgical procedures and the lesions heal with in a week after procedure without leaving any residual XXXXXXX

As you have specifically asked about dermatologists in kandivali, you can contact Dr XXXXXXX or Dr XXXXXXX Banodkar. Here are the links
WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW Both the doctors are good and will definitely help you out with your skin concern.

Hope that helps.
Should there be more query feel free to write back or else we may close the discussion.
Follow-up: Have severe skin tags problem. Looking for good dermatologist 15 minutes later
Thank You Doctor.

How do I get the Doctor's contact details to get an appointment please?

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 5 minutes later
You may get the numbers from! Their numbers as well as address of clinic is available. You may also request the customer care of healthcare magic to provide you with their contact number.

I just forgot to mention obesity increases the chances of getting skin tags and skin pigmentation known as acanthosis nigricans( seen in axilla, groins, neck etc). To prevent recurrence of skin tags, kindly try and reduce weight.

Follow-up: Have severe skin tags problem. Looking for good dermatologist 22 minutes later
Thank You Doctor

Would prefer to consult to a male dermatologist. I am sorry about this but it is a bit of a quirk that I have.

Dr. Banodkar consults about 40Km away from my residence. Are there any other doctors you could recommend in the Kandivili / Borivali / Gorgaon / Malad area please.

Have gone throught the list of doctors on this website but as I would not be able to distinguih between them may I ask for your recommendation please.

Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 27 minutes later
Unfortunately not many doctors are listed in the localities you are specifically looking for in this website.
However I just checked on justdial and ask XXXXXXX com, there are many male dermatologists listed in the specific localities you requested.

I would like to emphasise, skin tag removal is a commonly done routine day to day procedure with no specific expertise required. Hence you can go to any dermatologist who lives in the vicinity of your residence. All the dermatologists do this procedure with almost equal expertise and precision.