Have severe psoriasis. What to do?

I have a very bad case of psoriasis. What can I do?
Posted Mon, 21 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Consult your doctor. Treatment depends on severity

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Thanks for using XXXXXXX

Psoriasis is an autoimmune disorder. That means our body has started reacting against our tissue at genetic level. There is no permanent cure for it.

Various medications like topical steroids to biological agents may be used depending upon severity of disease to prevent the clinical features. Use of moisturizers may benefit you.

So I advice you to consult your doctor (dermatologist) for examination and depending on your status he will manage you.

Mean time have healthy diet, regular exercises and you can take anti oxidant and multivitamin supplements.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups.
If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Consult your doctor for further management.
Wish you good health. Take care.