Have severe muscle spasms all around trunk area. Using tummy tuck wrap. Could this be causing the spasms?

Hi i have severe muscle spasms all around my trunk area. I have been using an advertised tummy tuck wrap and creme that Purchase from t.v fo about 2 weeks consistantly as directed 2 times a day. Could this be causing the spasms? I havent used it in about 5 days thats when the spasms got severe.
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...A tight tummy tuck wrap can cause these spasms
Detailed answer....
It definitely appears that a tight tummy tuck wrap around your abdominal wall may have caused these spasms to you.
Do local hot FOMENTATION and take anti inflammatory like IBUPROFEN 400 mg three times a day and see the response.
If the cause for your spasms is muscular inflammation,then you should be relieved by local hot FOMENTATION and IBUPROFEN,but if you don't find relief in next 24 hours,then you are advised to either go to ER or consult your doctor for proper examination and investigation,if required.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck