Have severe muscle and joint pain, itchy skin and sore burning eyes and sinus pain. Had blood test. Findings?

I am seeing an endocrinologist and have had some blood test results .I had an ANA-speckled titre test my result was 160H, ref: rang is <80. Could you explain the test and results. I currently have severe muscle and joint pain, itchy skin and sore burning red eyes, and severe face/sinus pain with headaches. your opinion would appreciated until I go back to see my Endoc.
Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2013 in Lupus
Answered by Dr. Divya Agarwal 28 minutes later

These test results indicate possibility of an autoimmune problem. XXXXXXX is a test for lupus.

Lupus is a disease that can produce multiple effects like
Arthritis, serositis (inflammation of serosal membranes), myalgias, CNS manifestations like seizures and headaches, other kidney and blood related issues.

Therefore, in the light of your present problems it would be better to consult a rheumatologist.

Other tests like extractable nuclear antigen test, complement levels and CPK enzyme levels will also be useful.