Have severe dandruff and hair fall. How to cure this and regain hair?

hi , this is XXXXXXX .

My problem is hair loss..... my age is 27 , i have a long thick curly hair, i have joined gym and have followed complete diet with good exercise for 2hours daily... for a three months ....then suddenly my father died and stopped the gym,diet and all... i have never eaten food for nearly two months ,neither the tiffins ..milk etc not taken any thing ..just taken water and some snacks alternate days..... then after 5months i have attacked by seviere dandruff and i lost my thick long curly hair for just with in 8 months and turned to bald....just with in a span of 6 to 10 months i have changed completely (.from thick long curly hair to bald ..) ...please help me in this .... can i regain my hair our family no one has bald....even my father also doesnt have it.. even my self i have never faced a normal hair fall ... but now if i see my self i really feel bad ..please help me

what i have mentioned is true ,please help me
Thank you, XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 minutes later
I am sorry you had such a great loss.
With your history I can surely tell you that this hair loss is due to all the stress in your life.
Stress is one of the most important causes of hair fall, what we call as stress induced chronic telogen effluvium in our medical terms. Don’t worry you can regain back hair, as you are quiet young and don’t even have a history of baldness in your family.
Here is my advice for you.
1. Apply minoxidil oil 5 % twice daily.
2. Take tablet androanagen. This is a combination of multi vitamins.
Try this treatment for at least three months. You will find improvement.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have severe dandruff and hair fall. How to cure this and regain hair? 1 hour later
i went to dermatologists and he advised me the same what u prescribed sir and to that he also added renocia hair revitalizing spray and revistress gel ..
but i dont know whether to use minioxidil,tablets ,spray ...since they might cause even more hair loss...

i dont know whether to trust the minioxidil,renocia....

if they even might cause hair loss or not...

Please help me
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later
Dont worry, the doctor has prescribed a good combination.
You can use minoxidil as well as renocia without any hesitation.
This wont cause any further hair fall.
To assure you even I use minoxidil daily.
Only problem with minoxidil is that it takes atleast 3 months to show its effect and you have to continue it for a very long time.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have severe dandruff and hair fall. How to cure this and regain hair? 17 minutes later
Thank you for your help doctor
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
You are most welcome.
If you are satisfied with the discussion, kindly rate it before closing.
Thank you