Have severe cough. Home remedy to get rid of this?

Critical Care Specialist
Good morning. I've severe Cough since almost last 10 yrs. Ginger juice doesnt help much. Could you please suggest some other home remedy to get rid of this.
Posted Mon, 18 Feb 2013 in Natural and Home Remedies
Answered by Dr. Sadiq Mughal 1 hour later

Thanks for wtiting to us.

Cough for 10 years needs investigation. I hope you have got it fully investigated. If you have not got it investigated yet, consult a physician and do it now.

Various home remedies available for cough are;

No 1 XXXXXXX tea with cinanmon and good sequeeze of lemon, dash of turmeric and honey.
No 2.To boiling water add 1 teaspoon (Tsf) of turmeric +1 teaspoon of honey+1 teaspoon of black pepper boil for 3 to 4minutes and drink
No.3.One and half cup of water, 1 Tsf of turmeric 1 Tsf of black pepper , few cinanmon stick, boil it for 2 to 3 minutes add a tsf of honey and take it.
No.4.Mullerain tea is well known for cough and congestion. To a cup of mullerain tea add a tsf of lemon juice and a tsf of honey and take it.
All home remedies don't have any scientific proof. And all knowledge is based on the experience of peoples.

Hope this answers your question.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Dr Sadiq.