Have severe back pain while eating and laying down. What is the cure?

Here are labs and cts of recent test I have severe side pain into back Exteme after eating and and laying down
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 10 hours later
Brief Answer: two possibilities in you Detailed Answer: Hello, I have gone through all the attached reports with the query diligently. Thank you for uploading the same. Your reports are essentially normal with no major cardiac or lung pathology. You have had left heart catheterization along with ablation procedure for SVT in 2011. I have read through the discharge summary as well. You also have undergone surgery for gall bladder removal or Cholecystectomy. Coming to your current symptoms, you have severe side pain into the back which is extreme after eating and laying down. Since your heart is normal, this more likely seems to be related to indigestion and gastritis problem. Also, since the gall bladder is removed, you will experience these symptoms ever more. You would benefit by taking antacids like Omeprazole on empty stomach on a daily basis. Another possibility for this pain could be a slipped disc or problem in the spine bone. A plain x-ray of the back bone can help rule out this condition. You may want to speak to your treating doctor regarding these two problems. Meanwhile, give adequate rest to your back, consume bland diet with plenty of fluids orally, remain stress free and calm, do not use a pillow while lying down. Let me know if you have more queries. Get well soon.